Makayla's 1st Prom Slideshow

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Just a litte note of what is going on

It has been forever since I have updated this blog there just is not enough time in the day. WOW! Do we need a new family picture Hunter was 6, Erika 10 Makayla 14, I better get a new family picture this year.

We are all doing fine Makayla is getting ready to go to prom and I am making her prom dress, I know crazy I hope it turns out as good as I pitcure it. Makayla is also going to graduate in May from High School and we have been in the process of signing her up for colleage, she already has been accepted and will be attending in the fall. She is still working and loves her job. Makayla is still dating Tyson and told me the other day that in March 2015 is when they want to get married, that is so weird even though she will be 21 at that time and I was 19 when I got married, but it is just so weird to think that my baby would be old enough to get married. She is going to take as many classes as she can in colleage to get as close to her degree as  she can. She wants to be a psychologist with her PHD and help children with autisum and aspergers. She hoping she can find a good job so when Tyson gets back from his mission he can start colleage, so she will bring home most of the household money if not all.
A few weeks ago we signed Erika up for High School  and she will start that in the fall, she also tried out for the High School dance team Makayla would not help her practice, because she said that it would be cheating since Makayla is the dance company president even though she does not do any of the judging the very last day Makayla did help her a little.  Erika will find out if she makes it or not after spring break, keep your fingers crossed. At the end of the month she will be doing all of her dance competitions and then summer will come and we will be done with that.
Hunter is the same, he will also go to dance competition for the first time this year for his hip hop class he is very excited. Hunter is in the forth grade and is growing like a weed he is now in size 12 pants he seems to be getting taller everyday if her keeps this up he will be taller than his sisters and me soon.
Steve and I are the same we are very boring just work and home drive the kids to their things, just like every other parent in the world. I have been working on Saturday's in the After Hours Clinic, but have just hired another receptionist to help with that shift she will start next week then I hope to only have to work every third or forth Saturday, Erika asked yesterday when the clinic will open the night clinic so I can come home at 5:00 and make dinner, see for the last two years I am at work until late and don't make dinner expect on the weekends or if I am off during the week, Steve cooks for them, but they have the same thing alot, and Erika is sick of it. Yesterday I was off and make homemade soup in bread bowls Erika was so happy about that. Erika and Hunter do not remember me working out of the home. For along time I worked from my house and after that I only worked while they were in school and would pick them up after school so to them I was always home they did not know what I did while they were at school. I did not realize that me going back to work full time would effect them so much. I will tell you if I could afford to work part time again I would do it, I wish I could be home with them after school again and it is really hard to leave them home all day in the summer while I work,  but I did not win the lottery so I have to work, but sometimes I feel like I have sacrificed my family, I used to think I would not be anybody if I did not have a career, but I am a mom first and that is the most important job ever. Maybe I am just getting old and wiser, it has been a long two years and with work and my church callings and everything else sometimes my family is last and it should never be that way. Steve asked me the other day if I knew the world "NO"  I am pulled in a lot of different directions, someday things will slow down .Hopefully soon I will be able to go home and make dinner for my family and make sure that the homework gets done and everything else that needs to be done, don't get me wrong Steve does a great job, but it is different when I am home. Well anyway I do not even know who reads my blog anymore, but if you do I hope you are well and your family is great. Life is good.

Love ya!!!!

No comments: