Makayla's 1st Prom Slideshow

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Graduation

Makayla has graduated from High School on May 24, 2012, she received her diploma, it is very weird to have your baby graduate, I know that they all have to grow up and become adults, but it seems to happen so fast, I would like to slow down time, I should have spent more time with her, it all just goes to fast. Sometimes I am ready to let her leave home and other times I wish she could live at home forever, I will hate it when I can not see her everyday and ask her how her day was. Makayla is very smart, pretty, funny she has a wonderful laugh and a beautiful smile. Loves to sing and knows all the songs on the radio and is always singing in the car or anywhere she hears music,  I have always loved to listen to her sing, she has been singing since she was able to talk. Makayla is a beautiful dancer and when she is not singing to the music she is dancing, sometimes if she hears music she will just start dancing, she is friendly and people like her, she is a great leader and does very well in leadership positions, she received an award this year for her leadership skills. She loves to read, when she reads she taps her fingers on her book page like she is typing. She likes to  bake goodies.  she is a wonderful big sister and sets a good example for her brother and sister, she is very close with them, and they have alot of fun together they love her so much.  Makayla likes to watch comedies like Dumm and Dummer and Men in Tights.  She also likes romanitic comedies, we spend alot of time as mother and daughter after eveyone else has gone to bed just watching these together, it is really the best, the other day she told her boyfriend that I was going with her to the last Twillight movie because she has seen them all with her mom. Makayla favorite color is blue, she loves high heals, and flip flops, every Tuedsay she wears sweat pants, every Thurdsay she wears a dress.  She cries at movies, she has a tender heart. Makayla saves all her movie tickets. She loves kids and has enjoyed her internship at Occupational Therapy working with the little kids. Makayla is has good spirit, always attends her church meetings, she graduated and received her Diploma from Seminary she is a very good example I know that Heavenly Father has big plans for her. Makayla favorite flower is a Lily. I know whatever Makayla does in the future she will be great at it and if she works hard all of her dreams will come true, she can be anything that she wants to be. I love her so much, I love to hug her when she does not want me to, I tell her I love her everyday when she goes to school or leaves the house even if she does not answer back. I am so blessed that Heavenly Father allowed me to be her mother, I have learned so much from her, hopefully I did not make to many mistakes being her mother and that she will take the best of me and the best of her dad and be a great parent someday. This is such an exciting time in her life it will be fun watching her grow into being an adult.

No comments: